This page inspire me: https://linuxhint.com/install_centos8_vmware_esxi_server/
Note: This version is without GUI. If needed chose Server with GUI.
The inspiration is very good. I have some differences and I will put here.
- Install into MacBook Pro > VMware Fusion > VMware ESXi
- Click ESXi web client > Datastore browser > Create directory with name CentOS
- Different Hard Disk and Network Adapter
- Host Name: CentOS
- Tipe and Data: for Romania
- Username: silvia and mine password
- Include also Root password
All other are exactly as in the helping blog.