My application photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/D8geSqKgmaqULPpS6
- I use because I need to delete full 2 VMs from ESXi. In mine photos are included the delete …
- I do not knpw how to delete full directly in ESXi. And I also is a reason to learn vCenter.
Detail photo from my application: https://photos.app.goo.gl/TZz1qiQqgTgTSuHW6
- There are 6 license for 6 ESXi and 2 license for vCenter
- Maximum 3 ESXi can be included into vCenter
- Introducing into vCenter the ESXi I power on and use in that moment and need vCenter help for configuration
The License show Usage 4 CPUs and Capacity 6 CPUs
VM ESXi esxi00.silvique.ro has Evaluation License
When open Assign License show it is possible because the Usage 4 CPUs and Capacity 6 CPUs
Choose ESXi Licensing. Then the Usage change to 8 CPUs and impossible to click OK
The License is based on 6 CPUs capacity NOT on 6 ESXi VM.
If you use ESXi’s with 2 CPUs then you can do this using maximum of 3 ESXi’s meaning a total of 6 CPUs capacity for the license. If you want to use ESXi with 4 CPUs, then a licence accepts only one ESXi with 2 CPUs.
Now it is more clear for me!